Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The trip.....

Its been awhile since I posted....

Corky and I are on a holiday this week in a way...We drove to Chicago so I could attend a class.

Started out not knowing if we would even get to make the drive due to ice and snow Saturday nite big time...We took off around noon Sunday...a good share of the way it was just wet, about 100 miles out of Chicago it got nasty.. I was SO glad go get here and be done w/ that drive!

Class is going well, Corky is really enjoying the extra 'mom time'...he's been a nut all week, binkyin around like a mad man!!! I can only imagine what the maids think when they come into clean and they see his play area set up, complete w/ litter box...lol!

The hotel has nightly "cocktails"...so I've been enjoying margaritas nitely!

It sounds as if the drive back may be as much fun as more nasty storms are predicted for home...and to top it off, I think I'm getting sick...uggg! :(

Hopefully this weekends show will still happen, last weekends was cancelled due to weather... :( :( :( :(

Well, dinner just arrived....

1 comment:

Iowa Greyhound said...

Cocktail nights? Which hotel is this? :-)