Sunday, February 4, 2007

YEAH!!!!

Well, today was a BUSY day...one of my fellow bunny breeder friends was bringing over a gorgeous buck she has for a "date" w/ my girl Luna. He is young and was more interested in eating hay..LOL...Silver Nugget is going to stay here w/ us for a few days to see if we can get the deed done!

Well, there was mass cleaning that needed done before ANYONE could even think of stepping foot in this house!! As I was cleaning I got to thinking just how gross this carpet is that was here when we moved in. We are getting a nice tax return this year (thanks to the bunny business!) so I asked R what he thought about putting hardwood floors in the l/r (Or the fake stuff, don't care either way) he thought that sounded like a good idea...I was figuring it was going to be HORRIBLY expensive...turns out we can do the l/r for about 500 bucks and for about another 150 do my sons room too!! W00h000, this gross carpet is OUT of here hopefully in the next couple of weeks....we will be painting the l/r as well...lots to be done but it will be so worth it! I think we are just goint to install the flooring ourselves, will keep the cost down alot! If all goes well, we may even think about doing the kitchen, time will tell!!

Anyway....I'm outta here...time to take Luna to see Nugget...hopefully he's had enuff hay! ;)

No comments: