Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Starting this thing out....

Ok, so my friend at work, Iowa Greyhound, has been telling me I should put one of these up..so here it is!

A little about me...I work in the IT industry...my big love is my Holland Lop Rabbits...I raise and show them...they are a huge part of my life and consume a good chunk of it. I adore them and love having a hobby that I truly enjoy and stick with. I have been raising/showing them for almost a year and a half.....the true bunny love of my life, Corky, will be 2 on Friday!

I will post things about life, my bunnies, babies we have, show stats and anything else good I can come up with!

I don't have a whole lot to say today... I called in sick to work cuz the sinus infection I've had for close to a month has gone rogue..I woke up w/ sore throat, headache, and a wonderful fever! Ok it wins, I went to the dr and he just shook his head...they were completely swollen shut and he wasn't sure how I'd stood it for this long! **shrug**

No comments: