Was kind of a slow week w/ not much happening. A played with his new Nintendo Wii pretty much daily...he's enjoying it alot and seems to be getting a decent workout with it as he's tired when he's done. LOL
Work was same ole same ole...spent one day going thru the warehouse pitching lots of old computers, sometimes throwing/trashing that stuff can be kinda therapudic!
I'd really like to make some changes in regards to work, my dream job is to get out of the IT world and go work at a vets office, preferably one that works in rabbits. I have tons of things I've learned in regards to their care/sickness and I would love to put that knowledge to good use. Sadly, those jobs don't pay anywhere near enough that I can afford a change like that. I need to win the lottery and pay off some stuff so I could afford it! Maybe someday....**sigh**
Hope all is well with everyone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment